You are warmly invited for a relaxing weekend stay by the Baltic Sea on the picturesque Isle of Sobieszewo in Gdansk, 15 min. drive away from the Old Town. 2 nights stay, arrival possible any day of the week.
- Delicious breakfasts with own and regional products (buffet or served)
- 3-course-menu dinners (Menu choice) between 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. (drinks extra paid)
- Free entrance to the SPA zone: finnish sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi (reservation required)
- Renting of Nordic Walking poles
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Discount coupon -15% to Aqua Park in Sopot
- Free hotel parking (enclosed, supervised).
When by the sea, we recommend:
- amber picking on the wonderful, broad beach, part of the Amber Coast,
- trips to the "Bird Paradise" reserve at Brave Vistula river (bird watching) and to the main mouth of the Vistula river in the "Seagulls’ Shoal" reserve (seal observation)
- a visit to the historic sluice in Przegalina (10 km),
- sightseeing in the Old Town of Gdansk (14 km),
- Water Attractions: Aqua Park complex in Sopot at a 15% discount! (30 km).