Hotel Bartan in Gdansk Sobieszewo is the perfect place for the successful holidays at the Polish seaside. It is situated less than 800 m from the widest and longest beach in Gdansk, to which access is via a beautiful pine forest. Stay by the sea during any time of year is a valuable asset to the health of iodine and undisturbed rest. Check out our family-run hotel by the sea!
We also recommend:
- Transfers with the hotel's Melex (electric open car) to the beach - 1 EUR per person / one way (July - August)
- Shuttle Bus to the Old Town - only 3,70 EUR per person / one way
- Rent a Car service - special rates for our guests in one of Gdansk Car Rental companies - offer on request
- Sightseeing of Gdansk`s Old Town with the professional tour guide - offer on request
- Gdansk Tourist Card - ticket for the public transport (non limited) and free entrance to most museums in one.