Transfer from and to the airport and the city center:
- Transfer from the Gdansk airport – we offer a taxi pick-up service from the airport terminal upon arrival. The price for the taxi transfer from the airport to the hotel is 83 PLN (~20 EUR) - learn more >>
- Transfer from the airport with the hotel minivan is free (included in the room price) in the special offer "Holiday Packages min. 5 or 7 nights"
- Low-cost taxi transfer to and from Gdansk city center - learn more >>
- Shuttle Service to the Old Town of Gdansk: transfer to the Old Town by hotel bus for a token payment - learn more >>
- Car rental – we can arrange for car hire for our Guests with an independent Gdansk-based car hire company which offers the best prices – available upon request.
A sightseeing tour of Gdansk, the River Boat:
- A guided sightseeing tour of the Old Town of Gdansk – available upon request,
- A River Boat in Gdansk - in the summer months (June, July and August), the F1 River Boat (Gdansk - Hel) and the F5 River Boat (Gdansk - Westerplatte) are an interesting and enjoyable way to travel and discover the surroundings. The F1 rates (2013) are: PLN 30 regular fare, PLN 18 discount fare. Timetable >>
Sightseeing tours by hotel electric car Melex:
- Transfer to the beach at the hotel for 5 passengers by electric car – fares from PLN 4 per person for a one-way ride,
- A round-trip to the "Bird Paradise" Sanctuary and other fascinating destinations on the Isle of Sobieszewo – available upon request.
Cruises on the Vistula River and in the Gulf of Gdansk on board the hotel motor boat:
- A trip down the Vistula River to the Old Town of Gdansk on board the Galia 520 Sundeck boat – one-way ride takes 45 minutes:
- PLN 300 for a one-way trip with a coxswain (max. 4 passengers + the coxswain)
- PLN 400 for a round-trip with a coxswain (max. 4 passengers + the coxswain)
- A cruise in the Gulf of Gdansk along the coast of the Isle of Sobieszewo on board the Galia 520 Sundeck boat:
- PLN 500 for a round-trip of 180 minutes with a coxswain (max. 4 passengers + the coxswain).
Birdwatching with an ornithologist guide in the Vistula estuary:
- A walk to one of the two bird sanctuaries located in the vicinity of the Bartan Hotel. The Hotel provides observation binoculars and telescopes. The price per person depends on the size of the group. An English-speaking guide available upon request.
Nordic Walking with an instructor in the woods and on the beach:
- Nordic Walking courses with an instructor. The attractive landscape (dune forest) in the direct proximity of the Bartan Hotel offers excellent opportunities for this form of exercise. A 1,5-hour session only costs PLN 80 per person (for a group of two) or PLN 20 per person (for a group of at least eight). Pole hire and adjustment is included in the price.
Bartan Business - Dinner, room and breakfast
Autumn relax in Gdansk
New Year's Eve in Gdansk 2018/2019
Winter Holidays by the sea in Gdansk
Best Available Rate - Bed & Breakfast - Flex Rate
Weekend stay for Two in Gdansk
Hot Deal - Book & Save!
Holiday Package in Gdansk 3 nights
Holiday Package in Gdansk 5 nights
Holiday Package in Gdansk min. 7 nights
See in the New Year at the Bartan Hotel in Gdansk, on the Isle of Sobieszewo. Enjoy a fun and fabulous New Year's celebration to the sounds of the absolutely greatest Polish and international hits of the 80s and 90s.