Hotel Bartan in Gdansk is the perfect place for the successful holidays at the Polish seaside. It is situated less than 800 m from the widest and longest beach in Gdansk, to which access is via a beautiful pine forest. Stay by the sea during any time of year is a valuable asset to the health of iodine and undisturbed rest. Check out our family-run hotel by the sea!
Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival.
- Min. 3 nights in the requested room type
- Buffet breakfasts (currently served - 5 menu sets to choose from)
- 3-course-menu dinners (Menu choice) served between 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. (drinks extra paid)
- Dinner menu tailored to your diet (in advance information needed)
- Free entrance to the sauna and jacuzzi zone*
- Renting of Nordic Walking poles
- Discount coupon -15% to Aqua Park in Sopot
- A place to store your bicycles in our garage
- Facilities for families with small children: baby cot, small bath and bottle warmer free of charge
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Free hotel parking (enclosed, supervised).
* Till 15.01.2021 our SPA zone is out of service due to renovation process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In return, we offer free bicycle rental.
We also recommend:
- Transfers with the hotel's Melex (electric open car) to the beach - 1 EUR per person / one way (July - August)
- Shuttle Bus to the Old Town - only 3,70 EUR per person / one way
- Rent a Car service - special rates for our guests in one of Gdansk Car Rental companies - offer on request
- Sightseeing of Gdansk`s Old Town with the professional tour guide - offer on request
- Gdansk Tourist Card - ticket for the public transport (non limited) and free entrance to most museums in one.