Hotel Bartan in Gdansk is the perfect place for the successful holidays at the Polish seaside. It is situated less than 800 m from the widest and longest beach in Gdansk, to which access is via a beautiful pine forest. Stay by the sea during any time of year is a valuable asset to the health of iodine and undisturbed rest. Check out our family-run hotel by the sea!
Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival.
- Min. 3 nights in the requested room type
- Buffet breakfasts (currently served - 5 menu sets to choose from)
- 3-course-menu dinners (Menu choice) served between 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. (drinks extra paid)
- Dinner menu tailored to your diet (in advance information needed)
- Free entrance to the sauna and jacuzzi zone - reservation required
- Renting of Nordic Walking poles
- Discount coupon -15% to Aqua Park in Sopot
- A place to store your bicycles in our garage
- Facilities for families with small children: baby cot for a child up to 3 years old (extra charge 50 PLN/stay), small bath and bottle warmer free of charge
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Free hotel parking (enclosed, supervised).
We also recommend:
- Transfers with the hotel's Melex (electric open car) to the beach - 1 EUR per person / one way (July - August)
- Shuttle Bus to the Old Town - only 3,70 EUR per person / one way
- Rent a Car service - special rates for our guests in one of Gdansk Car Rental companies - offer on request
- Sightseeing of Gdansk`s Old Town with the professional tour guide - offer on request
- Gdansk Tourist Card - ticket for the public transport (non limited) and free entrance to most museums in one.