Awards & Prizes
We are happy and proud to inform you that the Bartan Hotel has won awards in the following competitions:
- Pomeranian competition "A Company with Quality" 2002, in the category of medium-sized enterprises,
- Pomeranian competition "A Company with Quality" 2003, in the category of medium-sized enterprises,
- Polish Success 2003,
- Simply The Best Competition 2003, in the category of three-star hotels.
Our Restaurant’s crowning achievements include:
- 1st prize in the Pomeranian Cooking Contest "The tastes of Pomerania 2004" for a butterfish recipe,
- 2nd prize in the Pomeranian edition of the "Polish Cuisine Festival 2005".
- 1st prize in the Pomeranian Cooking Contest "Gastronom Pomorza 2012" in the category: Hotel Restaurant.
For the third time the Bartan Hotel has received a recommendation of Forbes magazine.
Editors of the Polish edition of Forbes magazine recognized the high quality of service at our hotel and placed Bartan on the list of recommended hotels in Poland in 2010. Logo „Forbes recommends” is for our hotel not only a prize, but above all a confirmation of its personal character, by which the staff of the hotel and its management shall ensure each day.
See presentation of the Bartan Hotel published in:
Forbes Business Traveller 2010
Bartan Business - Dinner, room and breakfast
Autumn relax in Gdansk
New Year's Eve in Gdansk 2018/2019
Winter Holidays by the sea in Gdansk
Best Available Rate - Bed & Breakfast - Flex Rate
Weekend stay for Two in Gdansk
Hot Deal - Book & Save!
Holiday Package in Gdansk 3 nights
Holiday Package in Gdansk 5 nights
Holiday Package in Gdansk min. 7 nights
See in the New Year at the Bartan Hotel in Gdansk, on the Isle of Sobieszewo. Enjoy a fun and fabulous New Year's celebration to the sounds of the absolutely greatest Polish and international hits of the 80s and 90s.