You are warmly invited for a relaxing weekend stay by the Baltic Sea on the picturesque Isle of Sobieszewo in Gdansk.
When by the sea, we recommend:
- amber picking on the wonderful, broad beach,
- a walk along the 19th century stone dike to the mouth of the Brave Vistula river,
- bird watching in the Bird Paradise and Seagulls’ Shoal bird sanctuaries,
- a visit to the historic sluice in Przegalina (10 km),
- sightseeing in the Old Town of Gdansk (14 km),
- Water Attractions: Aqua Park complex in Sopot at a 15% discount! (30 km).