On account of its convenient seaside location and beautiful, natural environs, as well as the proximity of the historic Old Town of Gdansk, the Bartan Hotel is a perfect starting point for the exploration of the region’s most attractive destinations.
For nature lovers and bird watchers:
- The Isle’s two bird reserves: Bird Paradise and Seagulls’ Shoal, are located at a distance of 3 and 7 km of the Hotel, respectively. Both reserves are accessible by car or city bus. The bus stop is only 200 metres away from the Hotel.
For those interested in a sightseeing tour of Gdansk:
- The Old Town of Gdansk is only 14 kilometres away from the Hotel. It takes approx. 15 minutes to get there by car. There are also 3 regular city buses which depart from the Isle every 20 minutes, as well as taxi corporations (to order a taxi, contact the Reception). Learn more on: Gdansk.pl
- Westerplatte is only 18 kilometres away from the Hotel. It takes approx. 20 minutes to get there by car. Taking a taxi is a convenient alternative (to order a taxi, contact the Reception).
- The Oliwa Cathedral is situated at a distance of 25 kilometres. It takes approx. 35 minutes to get there by car.
For those planning a whole-day excursion:
- Sopot with the longest wooden pier in Europe - 30 km away from the Hotel. Access by car or city bus with transfer to fast city railway (SKM).
- Gdynia - harbour city and the aquarium - 40 km away from the Hotel. Access by car or city bus with transfer to fast city railway (SKM).
- Vistula Spit (Jantar, Stegna, Krynica Morska and the other villages) - 14 km away from the Hotel. Fast access by car by route no. 501 by the ferry Swibno-Mikoszewo (toll).
- Amber Museum "The Amber Room" in Stegna - 20 km away from the Hotel. Fast access by car on route no. 501 by the ferry Swibno-Mikoszewo (toll). Learn more on: BursztynowaKomnata.com
- Frombork by Krynica Morska - 44 km away from the Hotel. Access by car on route no. 501 by the ferry Swibno-Mikoszewo (toll). From the harbour in Krynica Morska there are tourist ships sailing through Zalew Wislany (Vistula Lagoon) to Frombork (cruise time: 1,5 h). Learn more on: Zegluga.pl
- Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork – 50 km away from the Hotel. The site is inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Convenient access by the Gdansk-Warsaw route via the city of Nowy Dwor Gdanski.
- Ostroda-Elblag Canal – 60 km away from the Hotel. Globally unique, this watercourse connects the lakes of the Mazury District with Vistula Lagoon. Convenient access by the Gdansk-Warsaw route no. 7 in the direction of Elblag.
Autumn relax in Gdansk
Bartan Business - Dinner, room and breakfast
Winter Holidays by the sea in Gdansk
Best Available Rate - Bed & Breakfast - Flex Rate
Hot Deal - Book & Save!
Weekend stay for Two in Gdansk
Holiday Package in Gdansk 5 nights
Holiday Package in Gdansk min. 7 nights
See in the New Year at the Bartan Hotel in Gdansk, on the Isle of Sobieszewo. Enjoy a fun and fabulous New Year's celebration to the sounds of the absolutely greatest Polish and international hits of the 80s and 90s.